loan without collateral
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
loan without collateralThis advertisement is already inactive
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Multi purpose
- Affordable payment terms
- Low interest rates
- Payment convenience
- No collateral and no co-maker
- Easy application
- Home improvements/Lot down payments
- Debt consolidation
- Appliances/ Furniture
- Electronic gadgets
- Vacation/ Travel expense
- Family celebration/Events
- Car repair/ Car purchase
- Health and wellness
- Minimum- 25,000
AVAILABLE LOAN TERMS
- 6, 12 18, 24 and 36 months
- 6 mos 1.49%
- 12 mos 1.49%
- 18 mos 1.59%
- 24 mos 1.59%
- 36 mos 1.69%
MODE OF PAYMENTS
Equal monthly installment via PDCs
- 6 mos- 6 checks
- 12 mos-12 checks
- 18 mos-18 checks
- 24 mos-24 checks
- 36 mos-36checks
WHO ARE QUALIFIED?
- MUST BE CREDIT CARD HOLDER FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR AND IN GOOD CREDIT STANDING
- REGULAR / PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE TOP 12,000 CORPORATIONS & KNOWN COMPANIES
- SELF-EPLOYED INDIVIDUALS
- GOVERMENT EMPLOYEES
- CITIZENSHIP: - Filipino
- AGE: - at least 21yrs old and must not be more than 65yrs old upon loan maturity
- TELEPHONE: - Employment Number is Mandatory Declaration of residence number is encouraged.
- MINIMUM INCOME REQUIREMENTS: Gross Monthly Income (GMI) 15,000 Annual Income of PHP 180,000.00
- LOCATION: the Employment Address or the residence address must be within Greater Manila Area
- TENURE: EMPLOYED: - Must be Regular / Permanent with Current Employer for at least 1 year.
- SELF-EMPLOYED: - Business should not belong to than Non Targeted Business. Applicant must have a valid Credit Card Reference.
1. Completely filled-out Application form
2. Photocopy of Two (2) Valid id's
• Company ID and (Front & Back)
• 2 Government Issued ID with 3specimen signatures.
3. Photocopy of LATEST BIR form 2316 /w2 or ITR with complete signatures.
4. Photocopy of 1 MONTH LATEST Payslip or 3 Months Payslip if Basic Salary is not fixed.
5. Latest C.O.E (salary, position and date employed)
6. Photocopy of Latest 1 Month CARD SOA.
Other Ads by arielmorante
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS