Supplier Of Agricultural Inputs (seeds,fertilizer,pesticide,feeds)
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Supplier Of Agricultural Inputs (seeds,fertilizer,pesticide,feeds)This advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (17) 17 (7) 14 (3) 9 (3) 12 52 Negative - - - - - Total: 52
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: #969 2nd St. Gracia Village, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Aug 19, 2009
- Last Sign In: 17 hours ago
- View other ads of tennisdude.
Samson Agricultural Supply is a company engaged in the retail and distribution of agrochemicals, fertilizers, seeds and animal feeds in the Philippines. Established in the year 1979 by Mr. & Mrs. Samson C. Hilomen as a small retail store located at Urdaneta City, Pangasinan, it now serves over 200 retailers and farmers in the provinces of Pangasinan, La Union, Ilocos Sur, Ilocos Norte, Zambales and Tarlac.
With over three decades of experience in bringing quality agricultural products to farmers in Northern Luzon, the company is committed to providing quality and personalized service, customer satisfaction, and promoting environmental stewardship among its employees, customers, and community. It offers the widest array and most complete portfolio of crop protection products among its counterparts in the north. While the company has about 50 competent and fully trained employees, it is still largely being managed and operated by the Hilomen family. The owners’ direct involvement and hands-on approach in the operations of the company ensures the same level of care and customer service provided to its established network of suppliers and loyal customers for more than 30 years.
In the year 2008, Samson Agricultural Supply became the Asia-Pacific World of Respect Awardee of the prestigious Environmental Respect Awards – a recognition given to honor farm supply retailers and distributors across the globe for their excellence and outstanding initiative in preserving and protecting the environment by operating their businesses in an environmentally sound manner. The company holds the distinction of being the first ever and so far only Filipino recipient of the said award. As part of its stewardship, the company hosts regular trainings and seminars on safe business practices, product safety and proper application for its employees, dealers, and farmers. Its award-winning warehouse facility which features a state-of-the-art racking system, design, safety equipment and emergency measures, is evidence of not only the company’s expansion, but of its commitment to environmental responsibility.
With a strong set of values and unparalleled dedication, Samson Agricultural Supply will continue to provide exceptional services and quality products to every Filipino farmer.
Samson Ag Supply: Three Decades Of Care
In 2009, Samson Ag Supply will celebrate its 30th year of bringing quality agricultural products to Philippine farmers.
Located in the northern area of the country, Samson Agricultural Supply provides farm chemicals, fertilizers, and seeds to more than half a million hectares (Ha) of fruits and vegetables. Growers on this nation of 7,000 islands produce rice as the main crop, but another major crop, mangos, are “known to be the sweetest in the world,” according to owner Samson C. Hilomen.
Hilomen opened Samson Agricultural Supply in 1979, and the business has grown every year. A recently constructed new warehouse is evidence of not only the company’s expansion, but of its commitment to environmental responsibility. “We provide complete personal protection equipment for our employees,” says Hilomen; equipment which is in addition to the cabinet in the warehouse with additional protective equipment, a first aid kit, eye wash station, and emergency shower. Emergency procedures and phone numbers are clearly posted in each area, and Hiloman describes his employees as “well-trained in good housekeeping.”
The company takes its stand on stewardship seriously; after all, it has a lot of customers. Whether it’s rice, corn, or vegetables, Philippine growers average 1 Ha per farm. Farming is often the family business, meaning that the women and children are also involved in the work. This makes safety a priority when it comes to chemical distribution and education.
* FEEDS (ANIMAL & AQUATIC FEEDS)
* CROP PROTECTION (PESTICIDES & FOLIAR FERILIZERS)
- Cartap Hydrochloride
- Chloropyrifos + BPMC
- Glyphosate 480
- Glyphosate 160
- 2,4-D Amine
- 2,4-D Ester
- Niclosamide Ethanolamine Salt
* FERTILIZER (TRADITIONAL GRADES & NEW GRADES)
- UREA (46-0-0)
- COMPLETE (14-14-14)
- MURIATE OF POTASH (0-0-60)
- AMMONIUM SULPHATE (21-0-0)
- AMMONIUM PHOSPHATE (16-20-0)
- AMMONIUM CHLORIDE (25-0-0)
- CALCIUM NITRATE
- POTASSIUM NITRATE
* ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION (TERMITICIDES & ANTI-MOSQUITO)
* FARM EQUIPMENTS
- Knapsack Sprayer
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller Contact Details
- 100% Positive Feedback
|> 12 mos. |
|12 mos. |
|6 mos. |
|3 mos. |
|Positive||(17) 17||(7) 14||(3) 9||(3) 12||52|
Other Ads by tennisdude
- 2007 Mazda 3 2.0 AT Price: Php 440,888 Neg. For Bank Financing (2-3 Days Approval) Downpayment: Php 140,000 36 Months Loan: Php 11,334/month Top of the Line...2007 Mazda 3 2 0 AT Top of the Line
- 2008 Ford Focus 2.0 MT Price: Php 600,888 Neg For Bank Financing (2-3 Days Approval) Downpayment: Php 200,000 36 Months Loan: Php 15,866/month 2.0 TDCI 21 km/L...2008 Ford Focus Diesel MT 2.0 TDCI with Set up
- 2005 Mazda 3 2.0 AT Price: Php 390,888 Neg. For Bank Financing (2-3 Days Approval) Downpayment: Php 110,000 36 Months Loan: Php 10,578/month Top of the Line...2005 Mazda 3 2.0 AT Top of the Line w/ 18" Mags
- 2010 Honda Civic 2.0 AT Price: Php 699,888 Neg For Bank Financing (2-3 Days Approval) Downpayment: Php 200,000 36 Months Loan: Php 18,889/month Top of The Line...2010 Honda Civic 2.0 AT Casa Maintained Paddle ...
- 2007 Toyota Fortuner G AT Price: Php 830,888 Neg For Bank Financing (2-3 Days Approval) Downpayment: Php 230,000 36 Months Loan: Php 22,667/month Color: Beige...2007 Toyota Fortuner G AT Lady Owned
- 2007 Toyota Vios 1.5G MT Price: Php 440,888 Neg For Bank Financing (2-3 Days Approval) Downpayment: Php 140,000 36 Months Loan: Php 11,334/month 1.5 VVTI Ending...2007 Toyota Vios 1 5G MT Loaded w/ Casa Records
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on June 19, 2012 10:17PM|
| rockwelllawan |
|posted on January 14, 2013 08:54PM|
| smackpoyproducts |