Fender Telecaster Mustard
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Fender Telecaster MustardThis advertisement is already inactive
Manufacturer Fender Period 1950-present
Construction Body type Solid Neck joint Bolt-on neck Scale 25.5" Woods Body Ash, Alder, or Poplar Neck Maple Fretboard Maple or Rosewood Hardware Bridge Fixed Pickup(s) 3 Single-coil, 2 Single-coil, 2 Humbucker, 3 Humbucker, or 1 Single-coil and 1 Humbucker
The Telecaster sound
The Telecaster is known for its ability to produce both bright, rich, cutting tone or mellow, warm, bluesy tone depending on the selected pickup, respectively "bridge" pickup or "neck" pickup. The bridge pickup has more windings than the neck pickup, hence producing higher output, which compensates for a lower amplitude of vibration of the strings at bridge position. At the same time, a capacitor between the slider of the volume control and the output, allows treble sounds to bleed through while damping mid and lower ranges. A slanted bridge pickup enhances the guitar's treble tone. The solid body allows the guitar to deliver a clean amplified version of the strings' tone. This was an improvement on previous electric guitar designs, whose hollow bodies made them prone to unwanted feedback. These design elements allowed musicians to emulate steel guitar sounds, making it particularly useful in country music. These characteristics make the Telecaster a versatile guitar, usable for most styles of music including country, blues, rock, and jazz.
Over the years, many guitarists have made the Telecaster their signature instrument. In the early days, country session musicians were drawn to this instrument designed for the "working musician". These included The King of the Teli Roy Buchanan , Buck Owens, Guthrie Thomas, Waylon Jennings, James Burton who played with Ricky Nelson, Elvis Presley, and Merle Haggard (a Signature Telecaster model player himself). Burton's favorite guitar was his Pink Paisley (or Paisley Red) model Telecaster. Later, Danny Gatton blended diverse musical styles (including blues, rockabilly and bebop) and became known as the "telemaster". Eric Clapton used a Telecaster during his stint with The Yardbirds, and also played a custom Telecaster fitted with Brownie's neck while with Blind Faith. Roy Buchanan and Albert Collins proved the Telecaster equally suited for playing the blues. Muddy Waters also consistently used the Telecaster and Mike Bloomfield also used the guitar on his earlier works. Soul sessionist Steve Cropper used a Tele with Booker T. and the M.G.'s, Sam and Dave, Otis Redding and countless other soul and blues acts.
Additionally, George Harrison used a custom-built rosewood Telecaster during the recording sessions for The Beatles' Let It Be album (including the rooftop concert), played through a Leslie speaker. Pearl Jam singer and guitarist Eddie Vedder has been known to use a custom black Telecaster with a white pickguard containing a black arrow decal pointing towards a target design under the strings. Guitar virtuoso Chet Atkins, known for the variety of acoustic and electric guitars that he used, occasionally played a Telecaster in his duets with Jerry Reed.
With the development of rock, the Tele inspired and sustained yet another genre. Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones has composed many classic riffs on his battered "Micawber" Tele. Iconic are also worn-off green and respectively white Telecasters of the two frontmen of Status Quo, Francis Rossi and Rick Parfitt. Another signature Telecaster player is Andy Summers of The Police. Jimmy Page used a psychedelic-coloured 1958 Telecaster, (painted by Page himself, and also known as the "Dragon Telecaster") on the first Led Zeppelin albums, and also for the lead solo in the 1971 song "Stairway to Heaven". The guitar had been given to Page by his friend Jeff Beck, but by the time of Led Zeppelin's fourth album, on which Stairway to Heaven appears, Page had begun using various Gibson electric guitars, so his use of the Telecaster was considered unusual. Bruce Springsteen used a custom Telecaster (with an Esquire neck) off and on throughout his career, both solo and with the E Street Band. David Knopfler, rhythm guitarist from Dire Straits played a sunburst custom Fender Telecaster with white ribboning when with the band.
Now is your chance to own this classic, all original and super MINT condition Telecaster
Call: 09209623064 or 4165176 Eddieboy
Other Ads by captained
- Up for sale is my beloved, super fast slalom race board... North Shore Maui Racing 67 . This rocket ship was shaped by Richard Green. If you want a "one board only" then this is the board for...Windsurfing North Shore Maui Racing 67
- The Flow 276 is the first board that shows Rick Naish's and Harold lggy's sophisticated and unique shape concept on a production board. The Flow 276 with its flat section of almost 100 cm...Windsurfing Mistral Flow 276
- For Sale: Beautifully furnished 1 bedroom unit to suit anyone's taste. Great sofa set and bedroom set. Kitchen with refrigerator and stove. Nice queen size bed High floor with a...Rockwell Manansala
- Selling a classic Fujifilm Finepix S7000. Complete with wide angle, telephoto, filters, camera bag, tri-pod, slide copier, original ac plug, cables and manuals ...Fujifilm Finepix S7000
- Triple Play of 50th Anniversary Limited Edition (only 500 each produced) Fender Jass Bass V - Jazz Bass - Precision Bass Flame Maple Caps, unbelieable...Fender 50th Anniversary Precision Bass
- The Gibson Chet Atkins SST was a revolutionary design that combined the best of Gibson 's acoustic and electric guitar technology. The SST was a solid body acoustic-electric...Gibson Chet Atkins SST
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on June 26, 2012 11:03PM|
|posted on August 17, 2012 06:27PM|
| JerichoManansala |
fender telecaster Ads
- FENDER ELECTRIC GUITARS (BRAND NEW DISPLAY UNITS ) AS MUCH AS 40% DISCOUNT 1) 2009 FENDER STANDARD STRATOCASTER RW (SOLD) COLOR - RED MADE IN...FENDER ELECTRIC GUITARS BRAND NEW
- RUSH SALE !!.. BRAND NEW FENDER AMERICAN STANDARD TELECASTER FOR ONLY 6,500 PHP ^_^ CUSTOMIZE "KOREA" PO HINDI CHINA .. MAGANDA ANG SOUND QUALITY KASE KOREA UNG PICK UP PARANG...FENDER TELECASTER GUITAR RUSH SALE !!
- For sale. Squier (by Fender) Telecaster Affinity Series Telecaster Electric Guitar Php 10000 slightly negotiable Color: Electric Blue Alder Body, Maple Neck and Fingerboard 21 Medium...Squier Fender Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Item: Fender Squier Telecaster (Affinity Series) Color: Butterscotch w/ White pick-up guard Condition: Slightly used Price: 12, 000 (negotiable) Text 0910-6196-889 /...Fender Squier Telecaster Affinity(Negotiable)
- 2011 FENDER BLACKTOP STRATOCASTER HH RW COLOR - BLACK MADE IN MEXICO No case PRICE ; P20,600.00 FIRM (LIST PRICE...2011 FENDER BLACKTOP STRATOCASTER HH BRAND NEW
- For Sale Fender Telecaster Coffe Burst Color Serial Number MZ8298953 Mexico series With strap lock Good condition; clean tone sounds really great; running price online is 750...Fender Telecaster Mexico
- Fender Telecaster Super Bullet FOR ONLY 6.5K!!!!!!! BRANDNEW w/ 1 year Store Warranty Package Includes: Fender Box Padded gig bag Strap...Fender Telecaster Electric Guitar RUSH SALE 6.5K
- MIJ Fender '54 Reissue Stratocaster in Two-Tone Sunburst V Neck Profile Vintage Special Pickups With Dings, scratches & belt buckle marks Guitar Only: 30K With Fender Tweed OHC...FS / FT: FENDER '54 & '62 Stratocaster, Custom ...
- A slightly used squier by fender california series natural color telecaster inclusive of an audio jack for only 8k. We can do meet-ups. For more inquiries, just call/text me at 0947 337 0485....squier telecaster california series electric gu...
- Fender Squier Telecaster *Affinity Series *MIC *Maple Neck *rare Butterscotch color *ALL STOCK *kindly refer to the pix. *in PRISTINE CONDITION, no issues...FS/FT Fender Squier Telecaster
- For Sale Fender Telecaster MIM for 18,000 condition: mint in good condition.. with generic softcase note: no trade pls... text me: 0919 498 70 94 for those interested and inquiry Meet...Fender Telecaster MIM
- please read all details to avoid waste of time and load. all details are in this post already! thanks please read all details to avoid waste of time and load. all details are in this...negotiable! Fender JV Japan Vintage Strat 57ri ...