Luxury Suite short term rent Makati Sponsored
- Sulit Member Discount:
(Sign Up for Free to get this discount)
- Now Only:
- Regular Price:
- Date Posted: 5 days ago (May 16, 2013)
- Address: 7880 Makati Avenue
- Classification: For Rent / Lease
- Condition: New
- Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
- Ad ID: 5759433
- Category: Apartment and Condominium
- Short URL:
- Send Private Message
See our website www.maktisuites.ph
See a video of this apartment -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR677q3d3n8&feature=player_embedded
This suite 1602 is just 14,000 Pesos plus utilities per week (7 nights)
One month is 38,000 Pesos plus utilities (30 nights)
Located close to A.Venue and not far from Rockwell and Greenbelt, it represents amazing value when you consider what is on offer:
- Split type aircon in bedroom
- Double glazed to minimize street noise
- Fully fitted and functioning Kitchen with ceramic hob, microwave, grill, rice cooker, refidgerator, water dispenser, utensils, plates pans etc.
- Free fast Internet WiFi and wired.
- 32" LCD TV Living room, 24" LCD TV Bedroom with over 60 cable channels including CNN, HBO, BBC, NatGeo etc
- Bedroom with lage King Size bed, quality bedding and large wardrobe and dressing table
- Compeltely renovated bathroom with large shower cubicle hot water.
- Building has 24/7 security with security cameras
- We have office on site and staff available 24/7 to help you in any way.
Call us on 0918 944 7277, or mail us on email@example.com
See what people say about our apartments
Richard, April 2012, on AirBnB.com, Link -> http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/242414 (Suite 702)
Within walking distance to the Greenbelt Malls, this apartment serves as a very functional respite from the hustle and bustle of Manila. Apartment includes full kitchen, air conditioning and plenty of storage space to be able to unpack and spend a few days.
John, May 2012, on AirBnB.com, Link -> http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/314656 (Suite 1602)
The unit was exactly as pictured and described. It is a full service unit with all things required for cooking . I was quite surprised and very pleased with my stay there. The noise from the street and nearby bars did not disturb me at all . I was assisted by King while a guest and he was on the ball . Very pleasant man and very quick to respond to my messages . I would not hesitate to recommend this property . Thanks again and I will certainly stay again when I come back to Manila
Mohammad, February 2012 on AirBnB.com, Link -> http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/242445 (Suite 401)
Guy is a brilliant host. He regularly contacted me to make sure that we found his place without any hassle. He tipped us with key information that was extremely helpful making our overall trip run smoother. The apartment is spacious and clean. It is on the 16th floor and therefore quiet. Your only a 10 minute walk from the greenbelt malls. There is a fine Persian restaurant across the street from the building. A McDonalds down the street, 711 etc... The only thing to consider for families with children is that you might take into consideration that there are numerous night clubs in the area too. But as stated, you cannot hear a thing from the 16th floor.
Lisa, May 2012, on Wimdu.com, Link -> https://www.wimdu.com/offers/7ZE0M7O1 (Suite 702)
We had a nice stay in this large one bedroom apartment. They were very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The room was clean, furnishings well cared for, and the wifi, cable, air cons, hot water, in house laundry service, and ceiling fans were all in working order. The small details made by the home owner made the decor very pleasant. The home owner was very accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed. It's a great value and centrally located on Makati Ave. in a neighborhood that is transitioning with a mix of upscale new development with malls and nice restaurants, 24 hour restaurants and convenience stores, a mix of residential, locals who work in the businesses here, and tourists, the red light district (but clean actually, not scary, quite safe), latin restobar and salsa dancing, german techno club, etc. The neighborhood has a lot of character. I really loved it! I need internet to do my work, and it was not a problem. I was very happy. I am also a night owl, so I really appreciated the 24 hour night life and food availability. There was always something to see and do here. Cab ride is only P50+ ($1.25 USD) to the beautiful Greenbelt Malls, glorietta malls, SM malls, where you can shop upscale or cheap cheap, people watch in the many restaurants and cafes, or soak in the bustle and excitement. But, please be careful if you are a foreigner, as that will attract some attention from massage or dancing girls, children begging, people trying to sell you stuff on the street, pickpocketers (be careful at ATMs & watch surroundings). In general people are really nice here, just exercise the same caution as in any large city. We loved our stay with Guyon and will definitely stay again if we are in Makati!
Other Ads by Makatisuites
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
short term fully furnished apartment for rent in manila makati Ads
- Automatic Keywords:
- short term fully furnished apartment for rent in manila makati, cheap apartment for rent in manila, cheap short stay apartment makati, short term, weekly rent accommodation apartment manila, apartment for rent, short term apartments for rent in makati city, Makati, apartment makati, short term rent