Small Business 2inOne / 3inOne Concept Foodcart / Buy 1 Take 1!
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Small Business 2inOne / 3inOne Concept Foodcart / Buy 1 Take 1!This advertisement is already inactive
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Franchise Application Procedures?
- Fill up Franchise Application Form
- Pay Franchising Fee (Cash, Dated Cheque, or Bank Payment)
- Attend Business Orientation & Training
- Submit a location sketch for your business
- If you have a location its an advantage we can release your foodcart for only 1 week or less.
- If you don't have a location yet we can recommend you some location best for you.
- (List of location can be given in the office upon franchising)
5. Contract signing (3 years contract, renewable)
6. Wait for the cart to release then operate.
How much is the Franchise Fee cost?
- Single Carts worth = Php25,000.00(Fixed No Hidden Charges)
- Dual Concepts Combination = Php35,000.00(Fixed No Hidden Charges)
- Triple Concepts Combination = Php45,000.00(Fixed No Hidden Charges)
- Mall Carts For (Malls) = Php150,000.00(Fixed No Hidden Charges)
What are the inclusions of the packages?
- 1 Mini High-End Cart
- Complete Equipment
- Uniform and Utensils
- Free Delivery of Products
- Free Delivery of Cart (within Metro Manila Area)
- Free E-Loading Business to all networks
- Free Starting Products worth Php1,000.00-Php3,000.00
- You can upgrade you concept into dual or triple concept combination
if your business is already growing
How much can franchise earn?
Franchise profitability is highly depend on where he/she locate his/her cart,
The Gross margin is estimated at 40% average mark up.
Where we can pay?
You can pay to our office personally or through Bank.
Bank Account of the Company
Bank: Banko De Oro (BDO)
Account Name: First Smile Franchise And Business Devt. Services
Account Number: 3900 150 375
1 MINI HIGH-END CART
SET OF UNIFORM AND UTENSILS
FREE BUSINESS ORIENTATION
FREE E-LOADING BUSINESS
INITIAL PRODUCTS WORTH Php 1,000
- IF DUAL COMBINATION (X2 PRODUCTS AND INCLUSIONS)
- IF TRIPLE COMBINATION (X3 PRODUCTS AND INCLUSIONS)
FREE SITE ASSISTANCE
3 YEARS CONTRACT
FOOD CART FRANCHISE STARTS
AT P16-26,888 ONLY!!! NATIONWIDE!!!
The Company- Filtrepreneur Franchise Inc.
is the practice of using another firm's successful model. The word ' ' is of anglo-French derivation - from franc- meaning free, and is used both as a noun and as a (transitive) verb. For the franchisor, the franchise is an alternative to building 'chain stores' to distribute goods and avoid investment and liability over a chain. The franchisor's success is the success of the franchisees. The franchisee is said to have a greater incentive than a direct employee because he or she has a direct stake in the business., Inc. was establish to promote and develop Filipino Entrepreneurship due to strong consumers patronage and aggressive network of marketeers, the number of Franchises has increased significantly from when FFI first started, and with the continuous support of a loyal and growing consumer base throughout the country
start a small business or for those who want to test or enhance their business management skills. can be easily transferred to other location if the primary location is not good. is one of the best food today. are easier to launch, manage, maintain and operate. They also require less rental costs. is also a good opportunity for those who want to
best selling products are usually Siomai, Burger, Dimsum, Hongkong style fried noodles, Ice Scramble, Rice toppings, Dumplings, Waffle, French fries and more.
business successful. thats why many professionals also choose to have a rather than making their own tria sinadya l and error for . is recommended for beginners in , because has a proven system to make your
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS