Practical Moms Club
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Practical Moms ClubThis advertisement is already inactive
Hi! I am thinking of creating a group for practical moms (Thoughtful Souls?) as a sort of emotional, social and intellectual support… or plain laughing out loud!
It’ll just be a rather small group. May be 5 – 8 members to meet, say, one Wednesday every month to talk about varied subjects such as raising kids, money, great books, hubbies and hobbies, friendships… basically, everything under the sun!
I thought of this one day when I was kind of real busy at work … meeting deadlines and targets and at the home front I had to attend to the school needs of my three sons… my own needs to take a break from the demands of work and being a mother and wife, a friend and sister, etc.. Everything was kind of tough… and in so much rush… I thought I’d burst!
I do have good friends. But I thought it would be great and sort of stress-free, somehow, to exchange ideas with people I never knew before… or were not part of my current circle of friends.
I do not want to discriminate others but I hope we all meet most if not all of the following criteria so we could have enjoyable conversations and a lot of things in common:
1) Must be a working mom, full time, part-time or runs her own small business
2) Must be working not only because she needs to but because having her own career is important to her
3) Preferable early 30’s to late 40’s
4) Practical, as in does note care much for brand names and status
5) Believes in enriching oneself through reading great books, watching great movies, engaging in fruitful conversations and hobbies, etc.
6) Funny, does not mind in being silly from time to time
7) Love to travel or dream of traveling
If you are interested please text me @ 09214136219
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS