Forecasting Sales and Inventory
Forecasting Sales and InventoryThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-917-XXX-XXXX+63-917- (Mobile) 882-5578
- 697 0XXX697 0 (Landline) 767
- Feedback Score:
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Rm 204 Languages Internationale Bldg, 926 Arnaiz Ave., Makati City Philippines, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Feb 22, 2009
- Last Sign In: May 14, 2013
- View other ads of rmpconsultancy.
In this Forecasting Sales and InventoryTraining Seminar you will learn the practical aspects of business forecasting in this seminar. Many of us start the year by presenting our sales or revenue forecasts for the year. Preparing a forecast can be quite a challenge for many new managers or supervisors. This practical seminar teaches the tools and techniques you need to produce a great sales or revenue forecast. Please bring your own laptop computer and learn how to use your spreadsheets to quickly generate the reports and analysis you need. You can also bring your own data and the presenter can help you analyze your reports using excel software.
How you will Benefit
- Understand Forecasting Basics
- Create an Annual Forecast
- Create a Quarterly Forecast
- Compare actual performance vs forecast
- Apply the appropriate Forecasting Method for his product line
- Bring your own data and create a forecast
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM
Rafael M. Pefianco is a highly respected practitioner in management training. He has worked both in the government and private sectors. He is an International trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. He is a Mechanical Engineer by training, Master in Project Management and a Fellow of the American Academyy of Project Management. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to read more about him.
What you will cover
- The Importance of Forecasting
- The Elements of a Good Forecast
- Forecasting Methods
- Statistical Methods Using Historical Data
- Delphi Technique
- Naïve Forecasts
- Moving Average
- Exponential Smoothing
- Linear Trend Line
- Forecasting with Seasonal Adjustments
- The Bull Whip Effect
- Forecasting Simulation
Click http://rmpconsultancy.com/en/all-seminars/ to see all seminar dates.
Room 204 Languages Internal Bldg
916 Arnaiz Ave.,
San Lorenzo, makati City
- Managers and Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Staff who need to prepare a forecast
Php 6,000.00 + 12% VAT
Avail of Early Bird Discount Rate
Php 5,000.00 + 12% VAT
Registration and Payment must be received one week prior to the seminar.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Included in the Course Fee
- Small group size
- AM and PM Snacks
- Coffee and Tea
- Seminar Workbook
- CD of Presentation Materials
- Free WiFi Internet Connection
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chili Tel (632) 697 0767 Tel (632) 579-0233 Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/en/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to email@example.com.
Call or Email Chili Pefianco
Telephone:(632) 697 0767 Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578
Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Subscribe to the RMP Training Newsletter
Keep up to date and subscribe now to the RMP Consultancy Training Newsletter. Please opt-in at http://rmpconsultancy.com/en/. You can un-subscribe anytime.
Other Ads by rmpconsultancy
- This seminar workshop will teach you the proven techniques of how to effective plan and manage your inventory. After all, inventory is simply money in another form and we all know how difficult it...Effective Inventory Planning and Management Tra...
- This seminar workshop teaches warehouse and inventory personnel the best practices in designing, operating and maintaining a well-organized warehouse. It also teaches tools and techniques to...Effective Warehouse and Inventory Control Train...
- Supply chain refers to many movements and processes our products or services go through from your supplier until it get delivered to the final customer. Globalization has greatly increased the...Supply Chain Management Training Makati
- 5S is a proven productivity and cost-reduction strategy that focuses on minimizing time wasted in looking for things. This translates to you being able to give your customer what he wants, when he...5S Training Seminar in Makati
- This is great seminar for the staff of businesses with small warehouses like retail stores, specialty shops, cafes and restaurants. If you are in a business that relies extensively in maintaining a...Seminar Warehouse and Inventory Techniques for ...
- This seminar will teach the participants the tools and techniques to quickly analyze their logistics needs, identify problems and possible solutions and use various concepts, tools and techniques...Logistics for Distribution and Retail Operation...