- Date Posted: June 21, 2012
- Classification: Available Jobs
- Marital Status: Full-time Permanent
- Job Title: Technical Writer
- Address: 82 Legaspi Suites 178 Salcedo Street Legaspi Village Makati City 1229 Philippines
- Ad ID: 5825949
- Date Updated: December 18, 2012
- Category: Computer and IT
- Short URL:
- Send Private Message
Visit our WEBSITE: http://sysgen.com.ph Joan Rocamora
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sysgen
- Write and/or edit technical documents such as software and/or hardware user manuals/reference guides, service guides, and training materials. Primary objective is to make technical information understandable for people who do not have a technical background. This is accomplished by interfacing with the software/hardware developer’s to gain a thorough understanding of the design requirements/specifications, how the software/hardware functions, how it is assembled and tested, and what the failure symptoms, causes and corrective actions would be.
- A Technical writer needs to sort and organize information, select photos, drawings or artwork that properly illustrates the project. In some cases, they decide what illustrations are needed and arrange for their production. They may also draw sketches or take photos themselves.
- Create a rough draft per VeriFone technical writing standards, submit copies to reviewers or technical staff, revisions, based on technical reviewer feedback, and prepare a final draft. When the final draft is accepted, writers release the documentation per the VeriFone document control system.
- Experienced in writing technical manuals/guides for commercial electronic communication equipment.
- Understands hardware and software engineering terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Frame Maker software
- Ability to analyze data and information
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability to use computer terminals, basic office equipment and software applications, including schedulers, spreadsheets, databases, and word processors.
- Detailed knowledge of spelling, grammar and composition.
- Ability to present information to large groups of people.
- Willing to work in Ortigas
- Full time/ permanent positions are available
Other Ads by joanjobposting
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sysgen Job Responsibilities Setup, manage & maintain servers, email system & network switches. Setup, manage & maintain...Network/Server Admin
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sysgen Job Responsibilities Provide end user technical support both hardware and software. Repair/troubleshoot desktop/laptop...IT Associate (Consultancy Position)
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sysgen Job Responsibilities: Understand system requirements and develop test plans Design tests, create manual and automated test...Full time Senior Software QA Engineer
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sysgen Required Skills: 2 - 5 years of experience in building applications on JAVA/J2EE environments 2 - 5 years of experience in...Full time Wesphere Developer
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sysgen Roles and Responsibilities: Be part of a crack software development team to migrate a legacy application to Java led by experts...Java/ Grails Developer
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sysgen Job Qualifications Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication),...Ruby on Rails/ Web Developer
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
No Comments Yet