The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Job HiringThis advertisement is already inactive
We are looking for a PHP developer to help our development team with its programming.
As a developer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work with a professional, young, driven and uncompromising team. We are positioning ourselves for growth and are looking for only the best candidates.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and in order to achieve this, you need to be motivated to grow in a business environment and be open to learning.
- HTML, PHP/ASP (PHP preferred), MySQL/ phpMyAdmin /MS-SQL, CSS
- Layouts, Java scripts, Flash
- PHP Framework - ie. CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, etc.
- CMS - ie. Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Adobe Creative Suites (Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Good to have-
- Experience in Web Developing / Design and Programming. Very
- Knowledgeable in web design and layout
- Technology or related experience
- Knowledge in SEO
- IOS and Android Development Skills
- Website maintenance (Back-end / Front-end)
What we are looking for-
- Bachelor’s or Certificate degree in Computer Science, Information
- Portfolio of Previous Development Experience
- Positive, can-do attitude and initiative
- Team player
What we offer-
We offer a competitive salary, additional cash incentives and the ground floor opportunity to work with an exciting young company who is positioning itself to be a leader in its field.
Bring your resume. Visit us at Room 209 A. Chan Bldg. Lacson St. Bacolod City
Monday through Friday . Between 9am – 5pm.
Or you can send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS