Camera/Monitor NOT Included. CCTV Connectivity. This system is capable of this type of connection.
8x - 108x Zoom Magnification
+ CCD CAMERA + TRAVEL CASE
Please call for price!
Specifications and Details
- Variable zoom magnification forensic microscope for use in comparing fired bullets.
- Zoom objectives greatly enhance the optical viewing experience.
- Low power magnification range for sharp and clear images with good optical depth of field.
- Great for forensic science lab analyzing fired bullets, cartridge casings, and other forensic evidence such as paint fragments, hair specimens, rope, wire, fibers, textile samples, tool mark scratches, etc.
- Comparison bridge with dividing line. Ability to view 100 percent of left specimen only, 100 percent of right specimen only, split view of left and right specimens in any percentage of split, and overlap of both specimens in any percentage overlap.
- Polarizer and analyzer with cross polarization capability to enhance the viewing contrast of scratches and markings, especially on shiny surfaces.
|Trinocular Photography Port |
- Photograph Your Own Specimens!
- Have Your Own Complete Digital Video Microscopy System!
- Capture Images With Your Computer!
- Display Images on a High Resolution CCTV Monitor or Television!
- Videotape What You See Under the Microscope!
- Versatility - Included Trinocular Port Greatly Expands the Usefulness adding Photographic/Video Capability!
- Other (not included) accessories may be required for connecting digital/film cameras, CCD cameras and Video cameras. Call or Email us your specific requirements.
|Eyepieces and Magnification |
- Two eyepieces sets included: WF 10x (wide 22mm field of view!) and WF 20x (12mm).
- Optical magnification range with 10x eyepiece set: 8.4x-54x Zoom.
- Optical magnification range with 20x eyepiece set: 16.8x-108x Zoom.
- Bridge magnification factor 1.2x.
- Auxillary Objectives: 0.4x lens (set of two). When installed, these reduce the viewing magnification and increases working distance.
- Working Distance: 102mm.
- Optical field of view (FOV) of object ranges from 2mm to 60mm.
|Head - Interpupillary Distance - Diopter |
- 30 Degree inclined head with photography and video ports.
- 55-75mm interpupillary distance adjustment and diopter adjustment.
|Stage Details: |
- Stage size: 100x100mm.
- Range of stage movement: 54mm (X), 54mm (Y), 54mm (Z).
- Bullet and specimen holder mounted to stage.
- Stage: Horizontal rotation range: 0-360 deg.
- Stage: Inclined rotation range: 0-60 deg.
- Focusing travel range of stage: 54mm.
- Two independent illumination sources:
- Light Source A: Quantity two, fan cooled 12V/50W halogen lights.
- Light Source A: Quantity two, LED 5W lights.
- Coaxial Illumination Adapter (set of two): This screws to the bottom of the zoom objectives.
- The light source is pointed into the coaxial adpter which then mirrors the light directly down and on the specimen.
- This is good for viewing inside a hole where light coming from the sides is not favorable.
- Polarizing Lens Kit (set of two): This includes both polarizer and analyzer. The polarizing filter drops into the slot on the light source.
- The analyzer (second polarized filter) is screwed onto the microscope zoom objective.
|Included Items |
- Microscope comes with an included nylon carrying case with precut interior foam padding.
- Three Colored filters: Red, Green, Violet (set of two).
- Round Glass Stage Micrometer Reticle for Magnification Equalizing (set of two).
- Use in conjunction with the magnification adjustment knob.
- Bullet Holder Kit (set of two).
- Spare bulbs.
|Additional Information |
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- Protective Molded Styrofoam Container.
- Precision Ground Glass Lens.
- Quality Construction, Metal Frame.
- 110 VAC (email about 220V availability).
- 100% Brand New!
|1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty |
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects. Abuse or damage due to dropping is not covered.
- If your system needs repair, simply let us know and we will see that it is back in service ASAP
|Product Shipping: |
RISK FREE - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 10 DAY TRIAL PERIOD!
Buy from us and you buy with confidence. We are so sure of our products that we are willing to extend to you a 10 day trial period for your review and testing. You are guaranteed to be completely satisfied with this product. If for any reason you are not, just contact us within 10 days after receiving to arrange for a return and complete refund of the eBay bid amount.
SUPER FAST SHIPPING! - MAILED TODAY! - DHL TRACKING WITHIN HOURS! (For Provincial Orders Only)
All Provincial Orders(Outside Metro Manila) are sent DHL. Your DHL tracking number will be emailed to you the same day. You can track your package over the Internet or by phone. Shipping/handling/insurance is Php2,500.00 within the Metro Manila. Please Call for Provincial Orders.
For fastest service, please call us so we can schedule the shipment for today and get your tracking information immediately!