Mt Pulag Friendship Climb IV
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Mt Pulag Friendship Climb IVThis advertisement is already inactive
We've been there!!! We conquer!!! We survive!!!
Now it's your turn...
SLOTS ARE LIMITED, SO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS ASAP!!!
SECURE THE DATE: July 28-29, 2012
PACKAGE AMOUNT: Php2,800.00/head
DEPOSIT: Php1,800 upon reservation of slot
Manila to Baguio via Victory Liner
Baguio to Ranger Station via 4x4 monster jeep
Ranger Station to Baguio via 4x4 monster jeep
Baguio to Manila via Victory Liner
Eat all you can lunch after climb
Porter (500.00 - 2 way)
1. Deadline of submission of payments is on July 25, 2012. Should you need extension, notify us.
2. For account details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 09177570444
3. After sending your payment, notify us and we will confirm that the payment has been received.
4. No payment, no registration policy.
5. Register only if you are 100% sure of your attendance.
6. Register only if you are physically fit and can sustain the weather below 15 degrees.
7. Full payment shall be collected on before leaving for Baguio on July 27, 2012
8. The deposit is non-refundable but transferable to other person. Abot Langit Mountaineers must be notified asap before the trip. In case you transfer your slot to another person, kindly resend the registration form with the details of the replacement.
9. The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
10. If you wish to change your trip schedule after the climb, Abot Langit Mountaineers will not be responsible for additional charges that may occur within.
Please take note that participants with incomplete payments will not be allowed to join the climb.
For More Info and Reservations, please contact:
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS