At the HEART of a Tropical Paradise
- Boracay Newcoast lies on the premier side of Boracay, one of more than 7,000 islands in the Philippines archipelago. Located in Aklan province, off the northwest tip of Panay island in the western Visayas region, Boracay is every inch a tropical paradise. The island is surrounded by the sparkling azure waters of Sibuyan Sea in the east and Sulu Sea in the west. And blessed with sunshine, sandy shores and ocean breezes, it's a destination that echoes with it's own unique siren song.
A STUNNING VISION Comes to life
- Global-Estate Resorts Inc., a developer of world-class integrated tourism estates, brings bold ides to life in big ways. At 140 hectares, Boracay Newcoast forms the single largest piece of land in Boracay. Andmaking up 14 percent of the island, it offers endless possibilities for global tourism, real estate investment, retail business, hotel pampering and holiday recreation.
Seaside Enclaves INSPIRED by the World
- The master stroke that makes Boracay Newcoast a work of art is its blend of old and new, organic and deliberate, rugged and refined.
- Headed by the chief executive of Global-Estate Resorts, Inc., a team of master planners travelled the globe to find inspiration for the community's SHOPHOUSE and BOUTIQUE HOTEL Districts.
- These two seaside districts, virtually shaped by the most beautiful destinations in the world, offer a nod to the aesthetic and architecture of Santorini in Greece, Miami in the United States, Ibiza in Spain and Bali & Phuket in Asia.
Boracay's NEWEST BEACH OASIS
- The three coves of Boracay Newcoast embrace the pristine, kilometer-long beach that is the showpiece of the community. Powdery white sand, crystal-clear water and wide, open spaces are hallmarks of the beach, and offer long-time habitués of Boracay a new place to see and be seen.
Leisure with GLOBAL FAIR
- From modern Asian and Filipino specialty stores to a big outdoor market inspired by a Moroccan souk to eclectic shops modeled after those in D'Alt Vila, Ibiza. Newcoast Station, the expansive leisure zone of Boracay Newcoast, is a veritable treasure trove of vids. Aside from daytime shopping adventures, visitors enjoy a pulsating nightlife in a retail strip brimming with themed restaurants, cafes, lounges, beach clubs and bars.
- While backpackers have their pick of inns and budget rooms through Newcoast Station, guest with more luxurious tastes can check into upscale, international brand hotels.
- Newcoast Station is also home to a grand plaza, promenade and boardwalk, as well as an upcoming amphitheater and a large common pool with stage essential in any sizzling Ibiza party scene. Designed for the social set, these public spaces promote interaction and activity from sun up to sundown.
FAIRWAYS FOR THE MASTERS
-The greener side of Boracay can be found at Fairways & Bluewater. This resort community is home to the only golf course on the entire island. The Graham Marsh championship course features 18 holes over 6,600 yards with a par of 72 - the perfect playground for both masters and non-pros.
GLOBAL-ESTATE RESORTS, INC.
-Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. is a leading developer of integrated tourism estates in the Philippines. These master-planned communities, featuring world-class lifestyle and leisure offerings, are envisioned to set new standards in the country's tourism industry.
-With its prime land bank of 3,000 hectares in strategically located tourism hot spots such as Boracay, Tagaytay, and Batangas, GERI is well-positioned to promote the country on a global scale and drive the contribution of tourism to the growth of the economy and society over the long term.