The Philosophy of Mind: Classical Problems/Contemporary Issues
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
The Philosophy of Mind: Classical Problems/Contemporary IssuesThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-923-XXX-XXXX+63-923- 681-1584
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 98% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (39) 39 (31) 62 (25) 75 (8) 32 208 Negative - - (1) -3 - -3 Total: 205
- Registered: Aug 4, 2011
- Last Sign In: 2 hours ago
- View other ads of superlit.
2006-04-14 | ISBN: 0262524511, 0262025930 | PDF | 1080 pages | 4.00 MB
The Philosophy of Mind remains the only sourcebook of primary readings offering in-depth coverage of both historical works and contemporary controversies in philosophy of mind. This second edition provides expanded treatment of classical as well as current topics, with many additional readings and a new section on mental content. The writers included range from Aristotle, Descartes, and William James to such leading contemporary thinkers as Noam Chomsky, Paul and Patricia Churchland, and Jaegwon Kim. The 83 selections provide a thorough survey of five areas of enduring controversy: the mind-body problem, mental causation, mental content, innatism and modularity, and associationism and connectionism. Each section includes an introductory overview of the topic by the editors as well as suggestions for further reading.The selections added for the second edition serve both to enhance historical coverage and to update contemporary issues, especially in areas of current empirical research such as connectionism and innatism. Changes to historical coverage include a wider array of readings on classic positions as well as neglected precursors to views often considered recent innovations. The section on the mind-body problem in particular has been greatly expanded, including numerous selections on consciousness and phenomenal qualities (qualia). The book is ideal for both undergraduate and graduate courses in philosophy and the history of psychology and will be useful both as a reference for researchers and a self-contained survey for the general reader.
Seller Contact Details
- +63-923-XXX-XXXX+63-923- 681-1584
- 98% Positive Feedback
|> 12 mos. |
|12 mos. |
|6 mos. |
|3 mos. |
|Positive||(39) 39||(31) 62||(25) 75||(8) 32||208|
Other Ads by superlit
- Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well by Billy Graham, Robert Lake (Narrator) (Audiobook) 2011 | 7 hours and 10 minutes | ISBN : 1613750277 | Unabridged | English | MP3 64 Kbps | 195 MB...Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well (...
- CBT Nuggets Certified Ethical Hacker Having a basic understanding of information security and networking such as what's taught in the Security + and Network + series is recommended before...CBT Nuggets Certified Ethical Hacker - FREE SHI...
- Macroeconomics: A Contemporary Introduction, 8th Edition Publisher: South-Western Cengage Learning | 2008 | PDF | ISBN: 0324579500 | 512 pages | 7.6 Mb Taking a "just-in-time" approach by...Macroeconomics: A Contemporary Introduction, 8t...
- Macroeconomics, 9th Edition 2008 | PDF | ISBN: 0073362468 | 552 pages | 10.6 Mb Steve Slavin's lively and comprehensive student-friendly, step-by-step approach, coupled with its low price...Macroeconomics, 9th Edition
- Chinese Herbal Medicine - Materia Medica, Third Edition by Dan Bensky, Steven Clavey, Erich Stoger English | ISBN: 0939616424 | edition 2004 | PDF | 1216 pages | 257 MB The new 3rd edition...Chinese Herbal Medicine - Materia Medica, Third...
- Excellence in Coaching - The Industry Guide, 2nd edition 2012 | ISBN-10: 0749456671 | PDF | 288 pages | 3 MB Excellence in Coaching presents cutting-edge thinking in the field of workplace...Excellence in Coaching - The Industry Guide, 2n...
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
philosophy books Ads
- LIBRO ARK ONLINE BOOKSTORE - CLICK FOR MORE BOOKS Philosophy of Man Selected Readings Status : Available Shipment : Free Shipping Nationwide...Philosophy of Man Selected Readings - Dy (Free ...
- WE MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE TO BETTER ACCOMODATE YOU, OUR BELOVED CUSTOMERS! We are located at: MMF Printing Shop, 764 Tandangsora Avenue, Old Balara, Quezon City....Occult Witchcraft Ebook E-books Collection
- Henry Jacoby, "House and Philosophy: Everybody Lies (The Blackwell Philosophy and Pop Culture Series)" ISBN: 0470316608 | 2008 | EPUB/MOBI | 272 pages | 377 KB/417 KB An unauthorized look at...House and Philosophy: Everybody Lies
- The Philosophy Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained English | ISBN: 0756668611 | PDF | 352 Pages | 24.3 Mb To the complete novice, learning about philosophy can be a cause for dread. The...The Philosophy Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained
- Gifts of the Lotus: A Book of Daily Meditations Here are three-hundred and sixty-six meditations-one for each day of the year-each from the heart of a spiritually oriented philosopher from Plato...BOOKS Gifts of the Lotus: A Book of Daily Medit...
- ELEMENTS OF FILIPINO PHILOSOPHY by LEONARDO N. MERCADO Used book : acceptable condition Pages : 243 PAYMENT DETAILS: - BPI - BDO -...ELEMENTS OF FILIPINO PHILOSOPHY by LEONARDO N. ...
- Magic Ebook Collection For SALE!!! 15 pesos each minimum of 10 How to Order? - Text me the name of e-books of your choice - you can pay by loading my number (SUN) For...Magic E books Collection
- Philosophy of Religion Selected Readings paperback books PLENTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, LITERARY WORKS, & ACADEMIC BOOKS ON SALE! (Brand New/Second hand) AVAILABLE: -Management...Philosophy of Religion Selected Readings paperb...
- Aaron Preston, "Analytic Philosophy: The History of an Illusion" English | 2010 | ISBN: 1441131965 | 208 pages | PDF | 1,5 MB From Kevin Robb, Professor of Philosophy (University of Southern...Analytic Philosophy: The History of an Illusion
- P hilosophy of Man Selected Readings by Manuel B. Dy Jr. SELLING PRICE : 1 = 325 Php/book 5 and ABOVE = LESS 5% READ BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS RESELLERS and DEALERS are WELCOME...PHILOSOPHY OF MAN FREE SHIPPING
- Aesthetics and Philosophy of Art Book Collection English | PDF & ePub | ECollection | 1.47 Gb 297 Ebooks about Aesthetics, Philosophy of Art, Literary Theory, etc...Aesthetics & Philosophy of Art eBook Collection...
- Jaegwon Kim, "Philosophy of Mind, 3rd Edition" English | ISBN: 0813344581 | 2011 | 384 pages | EPUB | 0,4 MB The philosophy of mind has long been part of the core philosophy curriculum, and...Philosophy of Mind, 3rd Edition
- Automatic Keywords:
- philosophy books, controversial issues in history, philosophy, historical issues of the, the philosophy of mind classical problems contemporary issues pdf, books in philosophy, mind body problems, book in philosophy, sulit ph index php view classifieds 5994783 the philosophy mind classical problems contemporary issues, chomsky