LOTS with view, Fairmont Hills, Antipolo @P4,200
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
LOTS with view, Fairmont Hills, Antipolo @P4,200This advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-915-XXX-XXXX+63-915- (Globe) 332-5957
- +63-928-XXX-XXXX+63-928- (Smart) 614-8600
- +632-986-XXXX+632-986- (MobileLand) 3254
- Feedback Score:
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Nov 15, 2006
- Last Sign In: 20 hours ago
- View other ads of vikkycab.
Grab you space of nature in a gated highly secure subdivision,
nestled in the naturally forested hills of Antipolo
with a view of Metro Manila or the mountains of Rizal
less than an hour away from the business centers of Makati, Marikina and Pasig
yet provides the homey feeling of secluded mountains.
A great weekend hideaway from the busy city life, or as a home to raise your children or retire.
Meant for people who love to commune with nature, without having to travel to far provinces.
Fairview Hills Subdivision, Antipolo City
30-45 mins from Marikina town proper
10 mins away from Antipolo's famed Hinulugang Taktak Falls
entry along Ortigas Ave. Extension
a few minutes away from a chapel
5-20 minutes away from restaurants, art gallery, public market, fruit stalls
13 LOTS WITH A VIEW available for P4,200/sqm (all are negotiable)
849 sqm Mt. Olympus, total P3,465,800
1,098 sqm Mt. Aetna, total P4,611,600
1,144 sqm Mont Blanc, total P4,804,800
965 sqm Mt. Data, total P4,053,000
1,055 sqm Mt. Data, total P4,431,000
1108 sqm Mt. Data, total P4,653,600
1159 sqm Mt. Kilimanjaro, total P4,867,800
660 sqm Mt. Fuji, total P2,772,000
616 sqm Mt. Everest (3 adjacent lots), total P2,587,200 / lot
650 sqm Mt. Everest, total P2,730,000
Buyer shoulders the cost of transfer, and registration, as well as doc stamps.
Seller shoulders the capital gains tax and any broker commissions.
Fairmont Hills is situated on hills, and thus some properties are situated or
are partially on slopes and level ground. Please visit the area and the specific properties
to see if these slopes are acceptable to you.
Please text or call Vikky Cabrera 0915-332 5957 to schedule viewing of properties.
Please indicate your full name, location, the sizes & streets of the property you wish to see.
Ex . Judy Almeda here fr Makati. Interested Fairmont lot 650 Mt. Everest & 1144 Mont Blanc.
Can we sked viewing on Saturday. Thank you.
We can serve you faster and better when you provide the requested info.
NOTE: If you don't see "SOLD" in the ad title, then these properties is still available for buyers.
Seller Contact Details
Other Ads by vikkycab
- LA 2.19 has (21,994 sqm) PhP54,985,000 P2,500/sqm excellent for batching plant For more details, please call or text Vikky with your full name, buyer or agent, query 0915 332 59572.2 has, Lipa City
- LA 367 sqm PhP 17,249,000 P47,000/sqm negotiable with old house Pls call/ text Vikky for more details. 0915 332 5957 / 02 4559230Scout Fernandez Quezon City LOT HOUSE
- LA 30 hectares (300,000 sqm) PhP240,000,000 P800/sqm Mangas, Alfonso, Cavite good for subdivision, school, commercial complex For more details, pls contact Vikky Cabrera 0915-332...30 hectares LAND Alfonso Cavite
- LA 10 has (100,000 sqm) P 1,500/sqm clean title near national road expandable to 50-70 hectares (500,000-700,000 sqm) with tax dec, no title yet P500/sqm Pls call Vikky 0915 332 5957 or...10 hectares Sto Tomas, Batangas
- LA 18 hectares (180,000 sqm) P3,500/sqm vacant lot along Maharlika Highway Pili, Camarines Sur Call/text Vikky Cabrera for other details Ref LLas18 hectares in Pili, Camarines Sur
- LA 6.5 hectares (60,500 sqm) P 2,000/sqm PhP130,000,000 located along Balete Road beside Marian Grotto open to joint venture Call/Text Vikky Cabrera 0915-332 5957 or 02-986 3254. Ref LLas6.5 hectares Lipa City
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS