CAD Operators for HIRING
CAD Operators for HIRINGThis advertisement is already inactive
Hiring for a NEW Design and Build Firm within MarikinaCity
He must exhibit creativeness and artistic sense, and technical ability to program, plan, design for the creation, construction, of buildings and facilities.
- Male at least Junior Level or Graduate of Architecture
- Proficient in CAD software 2D & 3D, (MAX or Sketch up) and PC usage (MS Office)
- Honest, Hardworking and Punctual and must be proficient in English and willing to work extended hours.
- Design all necessary drawings and details essential to the construction in AutoCAD format.
- Delineates Floor layouts, Elevations and Sections of assigned projects.
- Provide detailed working drawings and specifications for bidding and construction of projects.
- Evaluate and Coordinate the project details and design with Engineers, Architects, Interior Designer, Construction Supervisor and Foreman.
- Provides 3 Dimensional drawings for visual presentation and Architectural / Engineering coordination works.
- Makes on-site Architectural and Engineering inspections of specific segments of work.
- Monitor and supervise work in progress and upon completion to ensure compliance with project plans and specifications.
- Assist Engineer Supervisor or Architect and other discipline in the determination of required project materials, quantities, and current prices to prepare project cost estimates and purchase request.
- Compile, sort, file and store official drawings and records in their respective folder and file racks location.
Please email your resume/cv at email@example.com
Seller Contact Details