Earn While Sleeping
Earn While SleepingThis advertisement is already inactive
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (1) 1 - - - 1 Negative - - - - - Total: 1
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Manila, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Jul 29, 2011
- Last Sign In: 3 days ago
- View other ads of Daaannn.
Most online moneymakers don't think in terms of expanding their business through offline marketing. This could be a mistake. Here's a list of the kinds of offline marketing you could do:
- Business cards;
- Drop cards;
- Rubber stamps;
- Wearable sandwich boards;
- Lawn signs;
- Display signs;
- Advertising on vehicles;
- Bumper stickers;
- Window decals;
- Mouse pads;
- Classified ads in newspapers and magazines;
- Organize or join meetup groups -- see Meetup.com and Wikipedia/Meetup;
You can hand out business cards, place flyers under car window wipers in parking lots, etc. The options are virtually limitless.
Most online programs are not advertised offline. This means that if you do offline advertising, you most likely won't have much competition.
You may want to Google "offline marketing," "creative marketing ideas," and "guerilla marketing" for more ideas. Also look for videos on these topics.
A big advantage of offline marketing is that many people will find it easier to do than online marketing.
You may be able to develop a "killer offline marketing strategy" by finding the right target market(s) and using the kind of methods suggested in the right column and by the videos in theMarketing FAQ.
Who Are Your Best Prospects?
It may be worth putting some thoughts into who might be your best prospects and how to reach them. Some suggestions:
- People who want to become more intelligent, competent, successful, etc.;
- Participants in HYIPs, autosurfs, and other high-yield programs;
- People struggling to make money with their online businesses;
- Online marketers and networkers;
- Owners of HYIPs, MLM-type programs, traffic exchanges, autosurfs, etc. who are struggling to make money because of competition and the weal economy;
- Consultants and coaches who want to earn more;
- Website owners struggling to make money;
- Students who need an extra source of income, particularly to pay off their student loans;
- "Opportunity buyers" -- available from list brokers;
- The unemployed; job seekers at job fairs;
- Struggling offline businesses;
- People in low-paying jobs; people fed up with their 9-5 dead-end jobs;
- Business people seeking capital to launch or expand their businesses;
- Community groups needing to raise funds;
- People who have declared bankruptcy;
- Retired folks in need of an extra income source;
- Homeowners struggling to make their mortgage payments;
- People with medical bills they find difficult to pay;
- Disabled people who can work at home on their computers;
- People who want to raise themselves up out of poverty;
- Family, friends, co-workers, and other personal contacts;
Some of these prospects can be contacted more easily through online methods. Many of them participate in forums, e.g., Google: "bankruptcy forum," "mortgage forum," etc. Others can be reached more easily, through offline methods like drop cards, handing out "supercharged" business cards, etc. See the video on "Prospecting: Business Cards on Steroids" on theMarketing FAQ.
Seller Contact Details
Other Ads by Daaannn