Potato Fries Food cart franchise business for Promo price of P27k
Potato Fries Food cart franchise business for Promo price of P27kThis advertisement is already inactive
- NEW AWARD OF THE COMPANY THIS 2011 No.1 ASIA PACIFIC CONSUMERS CHOICE AWARD
- 2005 National Product Quality Excellence Awards (MY PAO Best Dimsum Franchise)
- 2005 Consumers’ Choice Dangal ng Pilipinas Annual Awards (MY PAO Most Outstanding Franchising
- Business Venture)
- 2006 National Shoppers’ Choice Annual Awards (PINOY PAO No.1 Dimsum Chain)
- 27th Annual PEOPLE’S CHOICE Awards (2009 Outstanding Franchising Business Opportunity Company)
START EARNING 1,000/DAY - FRANCHISING BUSINESS
*** NO ROYALTY FEES ***
*** NO RENEWAL FEES ***
***NO HIDDEN CHARGES ***
*** ONE TIME PAYMENT ***
We would like to invite u to Visit our Ofce and SHOWROOM @Greenhills
- 1 Unit Stainless / Collapsible Cart
- Use of Trade Name and Logo
- Initial inventory of products
- Crew Uniforms
- Marketing Collaterals
- Initial Product Inventory
- Advertising Support
- Notarized Franchise Contract
- DTI Assistance
- Training of Service crew
- Product Updates and Price List
- Business Registration Seminar
- Franchise Seminar
- Marketing and Sales Campaign
- Accident Insurance P50,000.00 by SunLife Financial
Plus Free E-load Activation Dealership to (all networks) ---->
3. Pay the franchise/package of your choice to the cashier/bank.
4. Signing of the franchise contract
5. Release of franchise package (3-4 weeks upon full payment)
ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
For nearby provinces such as Batangas, Cavite, Bulacan, etc. you can contact the distributors at your place. After the
purchase of franchise, you would be informed if there are any distributors in your place.
(NOTE: You can leave a comment/note to check if a there’s an existing distributor at your area. Or if your interested be adistributor in your area!)
1.Delivery of Products:
A.) FREE Delivery within Metro Manila, if you avail minimum of P3,500 worth of products.
B.) FREE Delivery nearby Metro Manila (Cavite, Rizal, Laguna, and Bulacan), if you avail minimum of P5,000-7,000 worth of products.
C.) Provinces Freight charge will be shouldered by the franchisee.
I.) Minimum of P3,500 free delivery to terminals.
II.) Terminal to terminal
III.) Look-out for the nearest product distributor.
Food carts with SAME CONCEPTS must be 500 meters radius away from each other.
3.)SHELF LIFE OF PRODUCTS:
A.) 60 Days as long as kept frozen
B.) Once defrosted, must be consumed within 24 hrs., not advisable for refrost.
C.) Food left over must be returned in the freezer and consumed within 24 hrs.
Documents needed for stall application can be made available upon request. Namely, (1) Letter of Intent, (2) Product Menu, (3) Company Background, and (4) Food Cart Picture.
Product dealership is lifetime, provided that you have to renew contract every three(3) years.