English curriculum developer
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
English curriculum developerThis advertisement is already inactive
GET English is looking for qualified individuals to develop English learning materials.
Curriculum Develoopment Team (CDT) members will be responsible for creating interactive, interesting, and valuable learning content that will be used in China to help Chinese students learn the language. CDT members will work closely with an international team in China and abroad to further develop the language skills of our students.
Experienced CDT members will have the opportunity to move into student evaluations where students' homework will be carefully analyzed to help further the students' language skills.
This part-time position allows CDT members to have a flexible schedule, earn a good salary and help English language learners develop faster than ever before.
- Researching viable language learning topics
- Creating Powerpoint slides and various e-learning teaching materials
- Adjusting and refining existing e-course content
- Working with the Academic Director and teaching staff to enhance e-teaching materials
- Analyze students' homework and provide detailed feedback reports to the Academic Director, student and teacher
- BA or BSc degree with any major
- Language teaching experience (6+ months)
- Fluent in English (reading and writing)
- Advance level in English (speaking and listening)
- Able to work with an international team
- Able to manage time very well
For more information, please visit www.edu-get.cn
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "CDT Application"
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS