Jobs Social Media Assistant
Jobs Social Media AssistantThis advertisement is already inactive
Title: Social Media Assistant
Overview: We’re a fun company based in California and we are looking for a fulltime Social Media Assistant to join our remote team. The Social Media Assistant will be responsible for contributing towards the social media efforts across multiple ecommerce brands. We are looking for a hard-working and trustworthy individual with a high level of accuracy, keen attention to detail, high standard of organization, good time management skills, and proactive communication.
- Social Media Management
- Networking/engagement with users
- Develop/compose the monthly posts (in collaboration with Social Media Manager)
- Schedule posts through social media management platform such as HootSuite
- Look for brand appropriate news, updates and other material to post as well as social networking & marketing opportunities (e.g. trending news, sporting events, blog articles etc.)
- Social Media Monitoring
- Monitoring social media accounts for user feedback, replies, reactions, mentions, etc.
- Monitoring the online space for keyword use & trends using Google Alerts and other tools
- Monitoring social media trends and making recommendations to management as appropriate
- Reputation Management
- Monitoring online reviews of brands, including on the Better Business Bureau, Yelp, Complaints Board and others
- Responding, when appropriate, to customer reviews and feedback in a customer service oriented way while maintaining the brand voice and upholding company policies
- Documenting reputation management issues and reporting them to the management team
- Replying to customer service escalations, notifying CSR and responding accordingly
- Interest in marketing, social media, society and can keep abreast of latest news and trends
- A good grasp of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and other) and understanding of content strategy
- Some SEO understanding or willingness to learn
- Must have very high quality American English writing skills
- Ability to understand different brands (10+) learn best practices, etiquette, and “language” of different social media channels
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms and CRM systems – HootSuite, Volusion etc.
- Customer service oriented
- Creative thinker
- Good organizations skills, attention to detail
- Trustworthiness and respect for confidential information
- Willingness to work outside of business hours, and adopt a flexible work schedule
- Reliable internet connection
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is an innovative ecommerce retailer of home décor and other consumer products. Based in Silicon Valley, Balsam Brands operates market-leading websites such as www.balsamhill.com and www.backyardocean.com. The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Location: Home-based in the Philippines, ideally the Metro Manila area or easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings.
To Apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, (SUL: Position title - Last name, First name) Only complete submissions will be considered.