JOB HIRING: Real Estate Sales Consultant
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
JOB HIRING: Real Estate Sales ConsultantThis advertisement is already inactive
- Date Posted: August 21, 2012
- Classification: Available Jobs
- Marital Status: Others
- Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
- Experience: Fresh
- Job Title: Business Associate
- Education: College
- Address: H.V Dela Costa st. Makati Ave. Buendia Makati city
- Ad ID: 6325734
- Date Updated: April 8, 2013
- Category: Marketing and Sales
- Short URL:
START A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE IN A REPUTABLE MARKETING ARM OF PRO-FRIENDS!
MiVivienda is positioning itself in making a difference in the real estate business. It hopes to accomplish this by marketing and selling high-quality homes at affordable prices.
Two flagship projects: Bellefort Estates along Molino Road and Lancaster Estates at Imus, both in Cavite were designed to give owners that extra open space right outside their homes. The linear park, as an added feature in both estates, enable families to have their quality time, recreation and a peace of mind, knowing that your loved ones are within the confines of the subdivision.
Why do we say a real estate company with a heart? From its initial inception, MiVivienda has already put up a portion of its revenue to the allocation of giving financial assistance to selected charitable institutions such as Gawad Kalinga, Habitat for Humanity, Real Life Foundation, Operation Blessing and others. This outreach program is aptly named “My Helping Home.”
The first recipient of “My Helping Home” has been the residents of barangay Samala, Binakayan, Kawit, Cavite. Employees and agents from the company distributed food items to 1,000 families of the barangay.
Currently, Mivivienda Corp is supporting five (5) high school students chosen from different regions in the country. This project is in coordination with Real Life Foundation Inc.
- Will sell House and Lot located at Cavite to clients/customers
- Prepare sales report as needed
- Man booths and hand out fliers (PICs will do booth-manning and flyering) to possible/prospect clients
- Discuss the different property projects of the company and offer and close out sales
SALES experience preferred but not required....
- Must be at least 18 years old, male or female with good personality and physical appearance
- Good English and Filipino communication skills
- Applicants must be in college level
- Must be Confident, Self-motivated, Resourceful and a Team Player
- Must be Aggresive, Willing to learn, Self-driven and with Ambition
- Can work under extreme pressure and Execute a given task
- Willing to do field work
- Must be physically fit
What's in it???
- Business Support Funds (Based on per units sold; Above minimum compensation package)
- Business Support Funds will be based on Performance and Sales
- Commission and Incentive Package
- Continous Training and Seminar
- Local and International Marketing
- Vehicle Support for Site Viewing
- Mall booths such as SM's,Puregold and Field work Activities will be provided for promoting the Projects
JUMPSTART YOU CAREER! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY! YOU CAN DO IT PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME! BE THE BEST !!!
You may email your resume directly at Ferdie.email@example.com or you may contact Ferdie,0921.291.1998.
Please bring two (2) copies of your updated résumé, 2 valid ID's and 2pcs 2x2 ID picture.
Note: Ask for the schedule of Business Orientation Seminar every week.
The opportunity to change your Life and Financial Freedom starts here!!! Why wait for tomorrow if you can ACT now!!
Be a part of an Elite In-house Marketing arm (Mivivienda Corp.) of Property company of Friends,Inc and Earn your 1st 1 MILLION with us!
Other Ads by propertyfinder88
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS