Wanted Web Developer
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Wanted Web DeveloperThis advertisement is already inactive
- Date Posted: August 22, 2012
- Classification: Available Jobs
- Job Type: Full-time Permanent
- Location: Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- Experience: Senior Staff
- Job Title: Web Developer
- Education: College Graduate
- Address: 2f A1 Building, Magsaysay Norte, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- Ad ID: 6329786
- Category: Computer and IT
- Short URL:
- Setting up E-Commerce elements
- Setting up Payment Gateway integration
- Developing customized modules for websites
- Develop structured application programs. Document the applications and enable other team members to be able to maintain them.
- Improve the structure of software systems and software development practices.
- Design database schemes to support programming efforts.
- Work with usability experts and user feedback to provide efficient and effective GUIs for users.
- Work in small, high-performance teams developing enterprise-level web applications .
- Capable of designing and developing code, configuring environments, and deploying technical solutions.
- Assist in technical support to clients.
- Support quick-turnaround software development in a dynamic and highly visible environment.
- Proactive in introducing process improvements or changes that can help in improving the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in open source application development
- Have in-depth knowledge and insight into PHP-based open source solutions.
- Experience in integrating third –party APIs.
- Experience with Multimedia software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Aftereffects a plus.
- Have working knowledge and understanding of Linux OS, Apache, Joomla, Drupal & Moodle
- Strong hands-on working experience in Web technologies, System development, implementation & support activities
- Possess good project documentation, communication and people skills
- Experience with W3C standards browser independent designs and cross-browser issues (IE, Firefox, Safari etc) on all platforms.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at (+6344)-6002277 for a confidential discussion.
Or visit our office @
2/F A1 Building, No. 89 Maharlika Hi-Way, Magsaysay Norte, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
Contact Person : MARLON
Email Address : email@example.com
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS