Logistics for Distribution and Retail Operations Seminar
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Logistics for Distribution and Retail Operations SeminarThis advertisement is already inactive
- Date Posted: August 30, 2012
- Address: RMP Training Center Room 204 Languages International Bldg, 926 Arnaiz Ave, San Lorenzo Makati City, Philippines
- Classification: Paid
- Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
- Ad ID: 6392773
- Date Updated: December 27, 2012
- Category: Talks, Workshops, and Seminars
- Short URL:
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-917-XXX-XXXX+63-917- (Mobile) 882-5578
- 697 0XXX697 0 (Landline) 767
- Feedback Score:
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Rm 204 Languages Internationale Bldg, 926 Arnaiz Ave., Makati City Philippines, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Feb 22, 2009
- Last Sign In: Jun 3, 2013
- View other ads of rmpconsultancy.
This seminar will teach the participants the tools and techniques to quickly analyze their logistics needs, identify problems and possible solutions and use various concepts, tools and techniques to improve logistics operations in distribution and retail operations.
Today's business environment has become so competitive that it is no longer enough to buy the right goods at the right cost. Retailers must also get them to the right place at the right time, in the right quantities and with the right operational costs. Doing this well requires an understanding of logistics and process improvement techniques that allows them to deliver the goods to customers most cost effectively.
Logistics is that part of the supply chain process that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customers' requirements.
One of the keys to maintaining leadership in the distribution is to be able to deliver to the customer what he wants, at the time that he wants it, in the quantity he wants and at the cost he is willing to pay. This seminar introduces the participants to the concepts, tools and techniques related to the improvement of logistics and business processes. The objective is to be able to clearly and easily identify bottlenecks, causes of delays, errors and wasted time and effort that affect the business.
24 Sep 2012 Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Room 204 Languages International Bldg, 926 Arnaiz Ave, San Lorenzo
Makati City, Philippines
- Logistics in Distribution and Retail Operations. The current trends in logistics in distribution and retail operations will be discussed from a management perspective. The participants will learn the basic terms, concepts and techniques used by successful logistics companies and how it is implemented globally. The seminar covers how the various logistics functions such as customer service, transportation, warehousing, inventory management have to be aligned and interact efficiently in order to deliver the desired customer service levels.
- Mind Mapping. This tool helps the participants to see the big picture and begin to identify areas in the business where improvement can be made using only pencils, markers, crayons and Manila paper.
- Process Mapping. This tool teaches the participant to illustrate how the processes flow in the business using only boxes and lines.
- Value Stream Mapping. This advanced technique adds the time element to the Process Map above and allows the participants to begin to illustrate the current state of the business and the areas where process improvement can be made in the future.
- Brainstorming. The seminar teaches how to brainstorm effectively in a way that encourages the participants to overcome their shyness and fear of speaking up. It helps to create the environment where all participants can share ideas that could lead to the solution of the problems that were brought to the surface.
- 5W1H. This technique uses the 5Ws (What, Why, Where and When) plus the 1H (How) technique to properly identify the problems that are being faced.
- 5 Whys. The 5Why technique is a simpler method to quickly isolate the root cause of the problem encountered.
- Plus Minus Problem Solving Technique. This technique teaches the participants how to compare the different solutions presented and select the most appropriate solution.
This is a hands on interactive course with short lectures and many simple exercises.
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM
Rafael M. Pefianco is a highly trained Mechanical Engineer. He has managed warehouses and distribution businesses for many years. He is an International Trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. He is a Master Project Manager and a Fellow of the American Academyy of Project Management. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to read more about him.
How you will Benefit
You will learn the best practices logistics for distribution and retail operations.
Who should attend this seminar?
- Warehouse Supervisors and Managers
- Inventory Supervisors and Managers
- Logistics Supervisors and Managers
The seminar uses a combination of lectures, visual presentations, workshops, and group discussions. More emphasis is placed on workshops to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner.
Early Bird Rate: Php 5,000.00 + 12% VAT
Registration and Payment must be received one week prior to the seminar.
Regular Rate: Php 6,000.00 + 12% VAT
For Zero VAT Rated Enterprises
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Included in the Seminar Investment Fee
- AM and PM snacks
- Seminar workbook
- CD of presentation materials
- Certificate of Attendance
Apply for an International IQF Certificate
Successfully completing this seminar allows you to apply for an internationally recognized certificate issued by the International Quality Federation (IQF). To learn more about the IQF please visit http://www.iqfasia.org. RMP Consultancy is an accredited training center of the IQF Asia.
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chili Tel (632) 697 0767 Tel (632) 579-0233 Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/en/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to email@example.com.
Call or Email Chili Pefianco
Telephone:(632) 697 0767 Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578
Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Subscribe to the RMP Training Newsletter
Keep up to date and subscribe now to the RMP Consultancy Training Newsletter. Please opt-in at http://rmpconsultancy.com/en/. You can un-subscribe anytime.
Please visit and like our fan page at www.facebook.com/rmpconsultancy to tag your friends.
Other Ads by rmpconsultancy
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS