BEDSPACE FOR RENT 2K FULLY FURNISHED-with own bed and cabinet
BEDSPACE FOR RENT 2K FULLY FURNISHED-with own bed and cabinetThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (2) 2 - - - 2 Negative - - - - - Total: 2
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Jul 10, 2009
- Last Sign In: Feb 6, 2013
WE ARE IN NEED OF AN ADDITIONAL ROOMMATE FOR THE HOUSE WE ARE RENTING
THERE ARE ONLY 2 OF US RENTING AND THE PLACE IS BIG FOR US, 4 WOULD FIT IN BUT WE ONLY NEED ONE SO WE CAN MOVE FREELY.
RENT: 2000 per month inclusive of water only, electric bill will be divided by 3. ONE MONTH ADVANCE ONE MONTH DEPOSIT
ABOUT THE ROOM:
- NEWLY CONSTRUCTED, FULLY-FURNISHED with its own bathroom and kitchen
- with own bed and cabinet
- allowed to cook and do laundry
- free use of gas stove, refrigerator, oven toaster, kitchen utensils, shower and other stuff we have except our clothes and other pesonal belongings :)
- we are subscribed to bayantel dsl 1Mbps 999, we prefer someone who's willing to share the wifi bill (333 each)
- very near up diliman, philcoa, maginhawa, savemore, church, market, and teacher's village
- plenty of cheap and high-end restaurants around, your choice
- very safe, we have our own gate and the place is quiet since the room is surrounded with other units rented by civilized and educated people
- the place is our own, not inside a building nor part of a house so we're free to come and go whenever we want. NO CURFEW
ABOUT THE ROOMMATES
- As I mentioned there are 2 of us, one is me, I'm Suzette, student the other one is Candy, already working.
- We're very nice people, well Candy is nicer but I'm nice too. :)
- We dont have any vices, no bad habits.
- We allow visitors and sleepovers as long as they're not male. We're friendly and your friend is our friend too =).
- I usually cook for my lunch and dinner para tipid, safer and healthier dn. Candy can cook too, and we're very much willing to share our food if you're willing to share the expences. You can cook your own too of course if you want. Sometimes when we cook something special we share it for free.:)
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE:
- Female of course, preferably 16-25 yo. I'm 22 btw and Candy is 24. As much as possible sana younger or around our age so we can get along better. We don't want someone bossing us around the house. We're not strict tho, not bossy either, we just don't want any conflicts.
- No vices. If you smoke, you can't smoke inside. You can't get drunk inside too with your pals.
- Nice and not rude
- Can pay the bills on time; willing to share on the wifi
- Willing take part on the house chores. Wala po tayong katulong.
- Being occassionaly untidy and unorganized is totally acceptable, we have our seasons too. Just make sure your things won't be "constantly" hanging around everywhere.
and one last thing: MUST LOVE PETS
This one is very important. I have a pet dog living INSIDE the house. She's a chow-chow breed (picture in the image section). She's still a puppy so she doesn't bite strangers yet. But you have to pet her occassionaly so she can get to know you at least. Dogs never bite naman the people they're living with as long are they're treated well by them. I'm planning to breed her someday so you'll have to deal with baby chows in the future but i won't keep her future litters. She has her own cage, she poops and pee there. Don't worry, I immediately clean up after her so you wont have to deal with any of it, she only poops twice a day. She's got no fleas or any parasites, very well taken care of. She's actually got her own vitamins and meds so she's healthy as well. I'm planning to get one more, either a pomeranian or shih tzu. I love dogs so much so if you can't stand dogs this place is not for you. I want someone who would see them with adoration not with disgust. If you get a problem with them, I wont get rid of them for you. You'll meet them as a puppy so we can still manage their behavior. As for the noise, chowy only barks when I get home after a long day and she wants to get out of the cage or if she wants to poop.
If you have read EVERYTHING in this ad and you're interested, contact me here:
09164663235 (i don't answer unknown calls so text me first)
*Don't be lazy, almost everything is already here so read them all. Let's not waste our time asking questions already answered here. Thank you.
-pictures are taken while it was being constructed so pardon the mess..and the stuff there are not ours
Seller Contact Details