The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Corregidor OvernightThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- Feedback Score:
- Member Address: UG36 CITYLAND PASONG TAMO 6264 CALLE ESTACION, PIO DEL PILAR, MAKATI CITY, 55 P. Burgos St. Batangas City, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Jul 24, 2010
- Last Sign In: Mar 20, 2013
2012 Special Package
ABOUT THE PLACE
Corregidor is a small rocky island in the Philippines about 48 kilometers west of Manila which is stragetically located at the entrance of Manila Bay. This island fortress stands as a memorial for the courage, valor, and heroism of its Filipino and American defenders who bravely held their ground against the overwhelming number of invading Japanese forces during World War II. Also known as “the Rock,” it was a key bastion of the Allies during the war. When the Japanese invaded the Philippines in December 1941, the military force under the command of Gen. Douglas MacArthur carried out a delaying action at Bataan. Corregidor became the headquarters of the Allied forces and also the seat of the Philippine Commonwealth government. It was from Corregidor that Philippine President Manuel Quezon and General MacArthur left for Australia in February 1942, leaving behind Lt. Gen. Jonathan M. Wainwright in command. Although Bataan fell on April 9, 1942, the Philippine and American forces held out at Corregidor for 27 days against great odds. On May 6, 1942, their rations depleted, the Allied forces were forced to surrender Corregidor to Lt. Gen. Homma Masaharu of the Japanese Imperial Army after having successfully halted the Japanese advance on Australia. It was only two years and ten months later in March 1945 when the Allied forces under the command of General MacArthur recaptured Corregidor … making good his promise to return to the Philippines. The big guns of Corregidor are now silent and the ruins of buildings, structures, and tunnels in the island tell a very moving story of a war that has claimed so many lives. A visit to this former battleground is a memorable experience especially for those who cherish and value peace and freedom. In his speech delivered at the signing of the surrender of Japan aboard the U.S.S. Missouri at Tokyo Bay on September 2, 1945, General Douglas MacArthur said, “It is my earnest hope and indeed the hope of all mankind that a better world shall emerge out of the blood and carnage of the past – a world founded upon faith and understanding, a world dedicated to the dignity of man and the fulfillment of his most cherished wish for freedom, tolerance and justice.”
CCP Ferry Terminal 7AM, arrive Corregidor, guided Island Tour with buffet lunch, overnight Corregidor Inn
Breakfast, free time until check out for ferry transfer back to CCP Ferry Terminal.
Daily Until December 2012
PICK UP/DROP OFF
Please proceed to CCP Ferry Terminal, CCP Complex
2Days 1 Night
RT ferry transfers (Manila-Corregidor-Manila)
Guided Island Tour
Services of a Tour Guide
Overnight Accommodation at Corregidor Inn
Meals not included
Optional Malinta Tunnel lights and sounds show
- Booking can be done 15 DAYS PRIOR TO TRAVEL DATE through phone (02.520.6182/520.6192), text (0922.8681892) or email (email@example.com). However, finalization, confirmation and service voucher is sent via email ONLY. Additional charge for courier service will be collected should client opt this.
- Payment is through bank deposit ONLY. We are not authorizing any of our employees to collect payments. Please make all payments in favor of:
ACCOUNT NAME: J8 TRAVEL SERVICES CORPORATION
BANK: BDO PESO SAVINGS ACCOUNT NUM 2300123904
BANK: LAND BANK PESO SAVINGS ACCOUNT NUM 0301-1674-07
- If payment has been made, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (02.520.6192) deposit slip. Please wait for your service voucher to be emailed.
- You need not go to our office to inquire, book, and pay. Inquire and book online and pay through bank deposit.
Please bring service voucher and deposit slip during the tour. Your official receipt will be issued by then.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rate is subject to change without prior notice.
- Book and buy only with full payment required during finalization.
- Confirmed and finalized booking are rebookable and non-refundable but maybe transferred to another passengers but must travel on original date.
- Change date is not allowed once finalized.
- Children 12 years old and below and Senior Citizens enjoy 20% discount.
- Surcharge applies during peak season
The Tour Operator reserves the right to amend the whole itinerary or portion thereof upon its discretion to safeguard the interest of the company and its clients
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
corregidor overnight Ads
- Automatic Keywords:
- corregidor overnight, bataan, gun bataan, importer and buyer of american diesel generator yahoo com txt